Artigo produzido pelo site joyofandroid, leia abaixo:
PayPal is currently one of the biggest online payment providers in the market. It transfers money and processes payments for online vendors, auction sites, and other commercial users. It’s a great app to have on your mobile phone but there are still common problems of PayPal that users encounter from time to time.
So does this mean that PayPal isn’t reliable and trustworthy? Of course not! There are actually quick fixes to these common problems of PayPal.
Let’s discuss them in detail below!
Common Problems of PayPal and How to Fix Them
1. Your Card Gets Rejected
This is one of the most common problems of PayPal. There are different variables that can be responsible for such a problem. A few of the problems that can trigger this are the following:
- PayPal limit
- Non-verified PayPal account
- Email address or credit card raises a flag for transaction
To resolve this problem, you have to make sure that the credit card was not used by another account. If you’re transferring a large amount of money, you have to make sure that you’re a verified user of PayPal.
You can solve this problem with your mobile phone. Here are the steps you need to follow:
- Tap on your PayPal app and log in to your account.
- On the homepage, tap on the Cards section. It’s represented by a rectangle on the bottom right of your screen.
- Tap on the plus sign to link a card or bank. You can then choose whether it’s a bank, debit card, or credit card.
- Input your card details and add your address. Once everything is filled out, tap on the Link card button.
- You will then see a confirmation that your card has been linked. Simply tap on Done to finish the process.
- You will then be transported to a page that will ask you to Confirm your card. Simply tap on the highlighted text and follow the instructions.
- The following instructions may vary depending on the card that you have linked.
- Once you’ve finished this process, you will then see confirmation of your account verification on your profile.
2. Problems with the Currency Converter
This is also one of the most common problems of PayPal that a lot of users experience. It has been going on for a while now but, curiously, PayPal still hasn’t done anything about it.
Fortunately, this is usually a temporary problem. This problem usually resolves itself after a while. It can be a real nuisance though if you urgently need to convert your currency.
There’s a quick fix to this problem but unfortunately, you need to do this on a computer. Here are the steps you need to follow.
- To convert your currency, tap on your currency and the currency you want to convert it to.
- Insert the value that you want to convert.
- Instead of tapping on the Convert button, tap on the Continue button instead.
- This will trigger a payment transaction that will automatically convert your money.
- You will now be able to see the conversion of your money. Since you just want to see the conversion, you can simply cancel the transaction.
3. This Transaction Cannot Be Completed
This problem may be due to a lot of reasons. Here are a few examples:
- There may not be enough money in your PayPal account to complete the transaction. To solve this, simply add funds to your PayPal.
- You may not have added a backup payment method. This is tied up to the first problem because PayPal uses a backup payment method if you don’t have enough funds. To solve this, simply connect a card to your account.
- You don’t have a verified account on PayPal. To get verified, refer to the instructions above.
- The transaction is blocked by PayPal’s system due to security reasons. PayPal’s system takes note of behavior patterns of accounts. If a transaction seems suspicious, PayPal blocks the transaction. For this, you’ll need to contact PayPal’s support team.
4. PayPal is Down
Sometimes, PayPal is down because of multiple reasons. For example, they may be doing scheduled maintenance so you can’t access your PayPal account.
To check if PayPal’s website or services is down, go to your phone’s browser and go to the PayPal status page. On this page, you’ll be able to see if the functions of PayPal are operational or not.
You can also check DownDetector. It’s another website that will show you if the actual website is operational or not. With these websites, you’ll know if the issue is with you or PayPal is responsible for the problem.
5. The Seller Accepts Encrypted Website Payments Only
PayPal values security so it makes sure that all transactions are as secure as they can be. As a way to ensure this, PayPal has Encrypted Website Payments or EWP.
This is a standard feature that encrypts the payment button code used on merchant websites through the use of public and private keys. The encryption hides the payment details so unauthorized people won’t be able to see the website source code in a browser.
You may have encountered the message “The seller accepts encrypted website payments only. You cannot pay the seller through unencrypted buttons. Please contact your seller for more details.” If so, then you’re probably trying to pay from a button that isn’t encrypted. There’s an easy fix for this but you’ll need to open your account on a computer to do this.
Here are the steps you need to follow:
- Log in to your PayPal account.
- Tap on the Cog icon right next to the Log Out button. It’s located at the top right of your screen.
- This will bring you to your Profile. On the tabs on top, click on the Seller Tools.
- You’ll see Website preferences on the list. Click on the Update button located on the right.
- Scroll down until you find the Encrypted website payments section. You’ll see a section called Block non-encrypted website payment. Click on the Off toggle of this section to turn it off.
- Now you should be able to proceed with your payment.
Now you should be able to proceed with your payment.
6. Failure to Process Payment
This message shows up when you can’t successfully process your payment. It is a common PayPal issue if you’re seeing glitches while using PayPal casino.
This problem may appear because you don’t have a PayPal account. If you’re a guest who is using PayPal without an account, you only have 15 trials to process a payment. If you’ve surpassed that number and the payment still doesn’t push through, you’ll need to create a PayPal account.
A quick fix for this is to create a PayPal account as requested. If after creating an account the problem persists, then it’s time to contact the PayPal support team.
PayPal is a great app for all of your online transactions. It’s convenient, easy to use, and its interface is very user-friendly. You can also be assured of your transaction’s security because PayPal puts in a lot of effort to make sure that all of your transactions are safe and secured.
Despite PayPal being one of the best online payment providers in the market, it still has a few problems. Don’t worry though because these common problems of PayPal also have very easy solutions.
Do you have any other online payment providers that you want us to cover? Tell us in the comments below!
Link do post original: joyofandroid
Autor original: Jace